Car Rental in Zambia > Kitwe
Kitwe is one of Zambia’s major cities. Copper mining in particular has played an important role in Kitwe's development and history as a mining town. Europcar Zambia operates in Kitwe within the city centre to ensure our esteemed clients can easily reach us and pick up or drop off their rental vehicle. On this note, as you plan to rent a car in Kitwe, we can assist you with the following:
Vehicle selection: You have access to a wide selection of vehicles, and you may choose one that best suits your needs and requirements. The fleet that Europcar Zambia maintains is comprised of several types of vehicles that may be used for a variety of reasons, including business trips, holidays with families, and transfers.
Pick-up and Drop-off: Once your reservation has been confirmed, you will be able to pick up the rental vehicle from our Europcar location in Kitwe. You will then be responsible for returning the vehicle to any of our stations countrywide, upon authorisation.
Customer support: We provide help for customers through the phone, in person at our local offices, and via various internet channels (such as email and social media). This guarantees that you (our customer) gets help with any problems or inquiries you may have throughout the time you’re renting the vehicle.
Renting a vehicle in Kitwe from Europcar Zambia is easy; you can book a vehicle online at www.europcarzambia.com or reach our central reservations team via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit us in person at 17 Enos Chomba Road. We can further advise on the vehicle pick-up and drop-off procedures.
Rent a car today in Kitwe from Europcar Zambia and start adventuring around the Copperbelt!
The top hotels to stay at when visiting Kitwe:
• Garden Court Kitwe: This hotel provides comfortable rooms and a range of facilities including dining options, a pool, and meeting spaces.
• Shamba Lodge: Perfect for business travellers, Shamba Lodge provides impeccable service tailored to the frequent corporate visitor. Their facilities include a conference room capable of accommodating up to 60 individuals, and the restaurant serves mouth-watering dishes that are both fresh and delightful.
• Protea Hotel by Marriott Ndola: While not located directly in Kitwe, this well-known international chain hotel is in nearby Ndola and offers comfortable accommodations.
The top restaurants in Kitwe:
• The Garden Restaurant: Located within the Garden Court Kitwe, this restaurant provides a range of dining options.
• Mukwa Lodge: Food and beverage offerings provide a wide range of international cuisines featuring Indian and Thai curry dishes, as well as, a Portuguese and continental menu.
• The Hut: Right in the CBD of Kitwe, The Hut is a real rustic outdoor experience with a great night-time atmosphere. The food, mainly western cuisine, is sumptuous and freshly prepared.
The top activities to do when visiting Kitwe:
• Mines: Kitwe brings many corporate travellers as it is known for its copper mines including Mopani Copper Mine. Kitwe is also the gateway to mines in the north, including: Chinese mine Chambishi Mine, Lubambe Copper Mine, Nchanga Mine and Konkola Copper Mine (KCM).
• Nkana Golf Club: If you're a golf enthusiast, consider a round of golf at the Nkana Golf Club, known for its scenic course and welcoming atmosphere.
• Mukuba Mall: Shop and explore at Mukuba Mall, a modern shopping complex offering a variety of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options.
• Visit Mindolo Dam: Relax by the serene Mindolo Dam, a popular spot for picnicking, fishing, and enjoying the outdoors.
Contact Voyagers Zambia on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your flights, accommodation and activities for when you’re visiting Kitwe.