Car Rental in Zambia > Ndola
Ndola, in the Copperbelt Province, is a key transportation hub since it is home to Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport. You can rent a car from Europcar Zambia in Ndola for many reasons:
• To run personal errands
• To drive out of town
• To connect to businesses in nearby towns like Kitwe, Chingola as well as Solwezi
• To transfer from the airport to the hotel or to your preferred destination
Alternatively, you can book a chauffeur drive and one of our experienced and professional drivers can drive you around the city and ensure you reach all of your destinations in a timely manner.
Ndola has a wide range of services and facilities, from retail malls to medical clinics, learning institutions, hotels and so much more. Therefore, renting a car from Europcar Zambia will ensure you move comfortably around the city wherever you need to go. We have a vehicle to meet your various needs, whether driving within Ndola or travelling out of town, alone or with friends and family. Europcar Zambia has you covered with our extensive fleet which includes top vehicle brands such as Ford, Nissan, Toyota and many more.
Renting a car in Ndola from us is easy; you can book a vehicle online at www.europcarzambia.com or reach our central reservations team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit us in person at 17-18 Arusha Street in Ndola or at Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport. We can further advise on the vehicle pick-up and drop-off procedures.
Rent a car today in Ndola from Europcar Zambia and start your Copperbelt journey!
The top hotels to stay at when visiting Ndola:
• Protea Hotel by Marriott Ndola: A well-known international chain hotel offering comfortable rooms, dining options, and amenities like a pool and fitness centre.
• The Urban Ndola: A boutique hotel and urban resort comprising 60 well-appointed rooms, situated amidst the trees along the 9th fairway within Ndola Golf Estate.
The top restaurants in Ndola:
• Protea Hotel Restaurant: Known for its elegant atmosphere and diverse menu, this restaurant offers a mix of international and local dishes. It's a great place for both casual dining and special occasions.
• Angelina’s Pizzeria & Bistro: If Italian cuisine is what you're craving, Angelina's presents an array of options including pizzas, pastas, and other timeless Italian delicacies.
• Leeja Palace: A cozy, kid-friendly Indian restaurant, where they serve-up a delicious menu which includes a large variety of authentic Indian dishes.
The top activities to do when visiting Ndola:
• Visit the Ndola Golf Club: If you're a golf enthusiast, the Ndola Golf Club provides a scenic and well-maintained course for a round of golf.
• Copperbelt Museum: Explore the history and culture of the region at the Copperbelt Museum, which features exhibits showcasing the area's mining heritage and local traditions.
• Explore Dag Hammarskjöld Crash Site: Pay your respects at the site where the United Nations Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjöld's plane crashed in 1961. The site is located near Ndola and has a memorial.
• Ndola Lime Company Quarry: If you're interested in geology and industry, you can arrange a visit to the Ndola Lime Company Quarry to learn about limestone extraction.
• Shopping: Explore local markets and shops to purchase souvenirs, crafts, and unique items that showcase the local culture.
Contact Voyagers Zambia on email@example.com to book your flights, accommodation and activities for when you’re visiting Ndola.