Car Rental in Zambia > Solwezi
The North Western Province of Zambia has its capital at Solwezi. It has grown and developed into an important regional hub thanks to its closeness to the region's mining industry. Copper and other mineral reserves in the area are very important to the country's economy. Over time, the city's roads, schools, and hospitals have all experienced significant improvements because of investments in infrastructure.
How can Europcar Zambia assist you in Solwezi? Well, we provide an extensive fleet for you to pick the right vehicle while in Solwezi. Going to the mines? We have mine-spec vehicles as well as double cab 4x2s and 4x4s. Planning a trip outside or within Solwezi? We still have more options for you from Ford Ecosport, to Toyota Fortuner and many more.
Renting a car in Solwezi from Europcar Zambia is easy; you can book a vehicle online at www.europcarzambia.com or reach our central reservations team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit us in person at Stand 5707/ off Kansanshi road, near Kansanshi main gate. We can further advise on the vehicle pick-up and drop-off procedures.
Rent a car today in Solwezi from Europcar Zambia and start your trip around one of Zambia’s most mineral-rich towns!
The top hotels to stay at when visiting Solwezi:
• Kansanshi Hotel: Located near the Kansanshi Mine, this hotel offers a variety of rooms and facilities, including dining options and event spaces.
• Royal Solwezi Hotel: This hotel is known for its comfortable rooms, dining options, and a range of amenities suitable for both business and leisure travellers.
• Crossroads Lodge Solwezi: Conveniently situated on Old Chingola Road, merely 5 km from the city centre of Solwezi, Crossroads Lodge Solwezi offers a favourable location. The hotel's restaurant treats guests to a delightful array of delicious and diverse cuisine.
The top restaurants in Solwezi:
• Royal Solwezi Hotel Restaurant: Located within the Royal Solwezi Hotel, this restaurant offers a variety of dining options, including both local and international cuisines.
• Kansanshi Hotel Restaurant: Situated in Kansanshi Hotel, this restaurant provides a mix of dishes to cater to various tastes.
The top activities to do when visiting Solwezi:
• Mines: Solwezi brings many corporate travellers as it is the gateway to many of the large mines in Zambia including Kansanshi Mine in Solwezi and Kalumbila Mine and Lumwana Copper Mine to the west.
• Kansanshi Golf Estate: If you're a golf enthusiast, consider playing a round of golf at the Kansanshi Golf Estate, known for its scenic course.
• Chisunka Falls: While not located directly in Solwezi, Chisunka Falls is a natural attraction worth visiting, offering picturesque views and a refreshing escape.
• Solwezi to Kafue National Park: if you’re wanting to go and see some wildlife, you can make your way to Busanga Plains in Kafue National Park quite easily from Solwezi.
Contact Voyagers Zambia on email@example.com to book your flights, accommodation and activities for when you’re visiting Solwezi.